Severe Mold Damage
Have you ever come across a foul, musky smell in your home or business and had no idea where it was coming from? It's possible this odor could be because of water damage, and water that is not dried up in your home aids mold growth. Mold has the potential to be dangerous to your health, so if your home has a musky smell, call the professionals of SERVPRO of Allen, Barren, Hart, Green, and Taylor Counties to clean it up! Our crew has vast experience dealing with mold remediation, and we are happy to help restore any type of mold infestation in your home or business. You should always leave it to the specialists if you find mold in your home. SERVPRO will completely eliminate the mold and make it look "Like it never even happened." Don't hesitate to give us a call if your home has a mold problem at 270-659-0067!